Monday 6 May 2013

A Spring of Water in Us

but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life. John 4:14

A Spring in us? Even though I am tired, powerless and helpless, and just like to wrap myself into my blanket and sleep, I will have a spring welling up towards Jesus. Jesus is our help and He is living in us and will power us, Jesus says that His power is made perfect in weakness, in that way we can work for our neighbor not us but Jesus in us. Even though we see only darkness ahead us there will be a perfect salvation for us and Jesus is carrying us through the valley of the shadow of death and leading us beside quiet waters. Jesus is our eternal life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.