Thursday 29 November 2012

Rural Education

Education at all levels is a key for livelihoods and better working lives. Orphans in rural villages are especially in danger to be marginalized and fall outside of all help and protection. We can help by supporting those who are creating possibilities for these orphans to go to school and have his or her basic needs to be met. We are all neighbors by loving our neighbor as ourselves.

"Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me" Matt 25:34-35

Photo SLEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.